May 13, 2020
With regards to the opening of North Fork Resort for overnight camping for the public and affiliate camping clubs:
The Virginia Governor’s Executive Order 61 outlines the mandatory requirements for overnight stays. Please read the document below and know that your compliance is mandatory. All common areas, bath houses, buildings, playgrounds, ball courts and mini-golf are closed at this time.
North Fork Resort
Safer at Home: Phase One
Campgrounds and Overnight Summer Camps
SCOPE: Private campgrounds and overnight summer camps.
PHASE 1: Private campgrounds must either implement the following mandatory requirements or close. Overnight summer camps must remain closed in Phase 1.
Businesses must strictly adhere to the physical distancing guidelines, enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices, and enhanced workplace safety practices provided in the “Guidelines for All Business Sectors” document. They must also adhere to the following additional requirements.
Post signage at the entrance that states that no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in their prior 14 days, is permitted in the establishment.
- Post signage to provide public health reminders regarding physical distancing, gatherings, options for high risk individuals and staying home if sick (samples at bottom of this document).
- All lots rented for short term stays of less than 14 nights (and not owned by individuals) must maintain a minimum of 20 feet between units.
- All common areas that encourage gathering must remain closed such as pavilions, gazebos, picnic areas, etc.
- No physical sharing of recreation or sports equipment unless it is cleaned and disinfected with an EPA-approved disinfectant.
- No day passes or visitors. Only persons listed on the registration are allowed on the property.
- It is recommended that campgrounds strongly encourage customers to wear face coverings over their nose and mouth.
- No gatherings of greater than 10 people in one location.
Banquet Hall Rental
Banquet Hall available for your wedding, reception, party, conference or any other gathering you may be having. Ample parking available.
Please call 540-636-2995 for rates and availability.